• Knowledge of all basic cooking techniques and skills are required, including: knife skills, basic cuts, and all cooking methods.
• Knowledge of all basic equipment is required, including: grinders and slicers.
• Comprehensive understanding of composition, structure, and quality factors of all proteins is required.
• Must comprehend how structural factors including muscle, fibers, and connective techniques impact appropriate cooking methods, recipes and fabrication.
• Must comprehend the inspection criteria, quality grading, and yield grading.
• Must comprehend the aging process including green meat.
• Minimum one year experience fabricating all proteins is required and must also understand storage requirements and implications.
• Minimum of one year experience in a butcher shop is required. Formal culinary training from a recognized educational institution may substitute for this requirement at an equivalent rate.
• High School Diploma or foreign equivalent is required.
• Culinary School 2-4 year degree or foreign equivalent is preferred.
Posting start date: March 07, 2023
Manila Recruitment Center
Casa Rocha Bldg. 290-292
General Luna Street, Intramuros,
Manila, Philippines 1004
(+632) 527.6031 to 49
For Deck & Engine: loc 113/103
For Hotel: loc 104/135/136
Rm. 115 Centro Maximo Building,Jakosalem Street, Cebu City
Mobile: (+63) 917.321.65.85
Fax: (+632) 2551695