• Intermediate level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
• Minimum one year experience using basic pastry techniques and skills in order to decorate, portion and plate pastries.
• Minimum one year experience using basic pastry techniques and skills in order to prepare pastries such as: candies, petit fours, frozen and cold desserts.
• Minimum of six months experience in using/operating basic pastry equipment such as balance scales, mixers, and ovens.
• Minimum one year experience in a pastry production operation is required. Formal culinary training may substitute at an equivalent rate.
• High School Diploma or foreign equivalent is required.
• Two year degree from a recognized culinary educational establishment or foreign equivalency is preferred.
Posting start date: March 07, 2023
Manila Recruitment Center
Casa Rocha Bldg. 290-292
General Luna Street, Intramuros,
Manila, Philippines 1004
(+632) 527.6031 to 49
For Deck & Engine: loc 113/103
For Hotel: loc 104/135/136
Rm. 115 Centro Maximo Building,Jakosalem Street, Cebu City
Mobile: (+63) 917.321.65.85
Fax: (+632) 2551695