The Broadcast Technician is responsible for the total operation of the Broadcast Center, as well as the recording of various passenger events around the ship.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in TV, broadcasting industry or equivalent in the Cruise industry
is required.at least 180 seats; or previous shipboard experience in a similar position is required.
• Basic to Intermediate knowledge of the following programs is required: Microsoft Office, Final Cut
Studio & Adobe Photoshop.
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of both Windows and MAC operating systems are required.
• Basic to Intermediate knowledge of HD/SD Broadcast Systems, Mini-DV camera systems (e.g.: Sony PD-
170 Camera, etc.) and video deck operation (e.g.: Sony HDV deck) is required.
• Must supply a demo reel of previous documented video productions.
Posting start date: August 16,2022
Updated Curriculum Vitae with latest 2 x 2 pictures in business attire.
Philippines Seafarer’s Identification and Record Book or SIRB with Seaman’s Registration Card (SRC)
Philippine Passport (with expiry date of at least 1 year from date of application)
BT Certificate (Marina Authenticated) / COP
Service Record / Certificate of Employment from previous work