• Minimum of one year of experience working in all sushi techniques is required.
• Strong knowledge of Asian cooking philosophies and principles including but not limited to Chinese, Thai, Japanese, and sushi preparation is required.
• Comprehension of Asian starch compositions and applications is required.
• Ability to explain Asian cooking techniques including sushi making to guests is required.
• Minimum of one year of experience working on a cruise ship or high volume hotel/restaurant is required.
• Minimum of one year of experience in Asian cooking in a high volume hotel/restaurant is required.
• Minimum of two years of culinary experience is required. Formal culinary training may substitute for this requirement at an equivalent rate.
• Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
• High school diploma or foreign equivalent is required.
• Culinary School 2-4 year degree or foreign equivalency is required.
Posting start date: March 07, 2023
Manila Recruitment Center
Casa Rocha Bldg. 290-292
General Luna Street, Intramuros,
Manila, Philippines 1004
(+632) 527.6031 to 49
For Deck & Engine: loc 113/103
For Hotel: loc 104/135/136
Rm. 115 Centro Maximo Building,Jakosalem Street, Cebu City
Mobile: (+63) 917.321.65.85
Fax: (+632) 2551695