QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
• Advanced knowledge of all basic cooking techniques is required.
• Advanced knowledge and ability to roast, broil, braise, sauté, fry, and grill (including breakfast items) is required.
• Intermediate to Advanced ability to work in production or line capacities or a combination of both is required.
• Basic knowledge of cold food production including handling and preparation of salads, dressings, sandwiches, and hors d’ouvrées is required.
• Basic comprehension of composition, structure, and quality factors of meats, game, poultry, fish, and shellfish is required.
• Minimum of one year of experience on a cruise ship or high volume hotel/restaurant is required.
• Minimum of one year of experience in a hot production supervisory position is required.
• Minimum of two years of culinary experience is required. Formal culinary training may substitute for this experiential requirement at an equivalent rate.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or register to https://forms.gle/RPEAVu3JFiTozQTP7
Posting start date: September 1, 2023