QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
• Advanced knowledge of all basic cooking techniques is required.
• Advanced knowledge and ability to roast, broil, braise, sauté, fry, and grill (including breakfast items) is required.
• Intermediate to Advanced ability to work in production or line capacities or a combination of both is required.
• Basic knowledge of cold food production including handling and preparation of salads, dressings, sandwiches, and hors d’ouvrées is required.
• Basic comprehension of composition, structure, and quality factors of meats, game, poultry, fish, and shellfish is required.
• Minimum of one year of experience on a cruise ship or high volume hotel/restaurant is required.
• Minimum of one year of experience in a hot production supervisory position is required.
• Minimum of two years of culinary experience is required. Formal culinary training may substitute for this experiential requirement at an equivalent rate.
Posting start date: March 07, 2023
Manila Recruitment Center
Casa Rocha Bldg. 290-292
General Luna Street, Intramuros,
Manila, Philippines 1004
(+632) 527.6031 to 49
For Deck & Engine: loc 113/103
For Hotel: loc 104/135/136
Rm. 115 Centro Maximo Building,Jakosalem Street, Cebu City
Mobile: (+63) 917.321.65.85
Fax: (+632) 2551695